Friday Funday! (e-portfolio)
Friday, May 3, 2019 10:56 PM | Written by Aina 0 comments


Assalamualaikum and hi everyone! wow finally! i cannot believe that i just opened this blogger again. The last time i use this blogger was a long long long time ago where we shared our thoughts and updated our daily life here. If i am not mistaken, i used blogger when i was form 2 (2012) and i left this world when everyone was not update anything in their blog. Anyway the only reason why suddenly i open this blogger again is because of the assessment Usrah Budi 3. We need to update what has happened in our budi programme. The title that i have put up there is our programme's name. Friday Funday. Yeah, it's kind of fun day actually.  Alright, that's a short brief why i am here out of sudden. Haha.

*Before*
So, i am going to tell you guys what happened before the programme. Basically we made the organization chart. How we select among us from mainboard to bereaus? it's actually random and we only have to pick the number to determine the position. I pray so hard that time i do not want to be among the mainboard. As always, sometimes when you pray something too hard, you will get something you do not want the most. 'Programme manager' was shown up in the paper. Gulp, okay. I said to myself, everything will be fine InsyaaAllah. After that, we discussed the name of programme, jobscope and started doing ground work. Then, we presented what we were going to do during the programme in class. 


*yeah we sit like this! :D

*During* -Fri, 26 April 2019
Before the programme starts, some of us came early to prepare everything. I came 30 minutes earlier and helped my classmates to set up the place. Our participants were from Usrah Budi 2. They are like around 30 people estimated to come. Our venue was at Aikol 3.1 which is our usrah budi class. I am so nervous actually. I was informed to make a short speech during opening remarks and i have to recite the dua'. Let me tell you guys, the objectives of having this programme are to strengthen the ukhuwah between IIUM students, to give exposure  to the students on how to handle a programme and to instill creative thinking inside students through the modules. We have created a few modules for them. Team module divided them by two groups. For each module, the participants need to give ibrah or what they have learnt after playing it. One of them said we need to focus and concentrate while playing and others said it's all about teamwork. 



Everyone seems enjoyed during the modules. After that, it's time to give the hampers to those who were winning that time! oh ya, each of them will get quotes prepared by our pubpro and special task team. 



After finished all the modules, we listened a short speech from our naqibah, sis faiza during closing ceremony. Lastly, before we disperse, we had photography session!




 In my opinion, usrah budi is the platform where you can enhance your soft skills. Also, i learned on how to make a programme, memorize some verses from Quran. Special thanks to my classmates usrah budi 3 section 24. They have done such a great job! Not to forget , thank you too usrah budi from another section for paticipating to our programme.


That's all for today! thank you for reading :)

NURUL AINA
I'm only me. That is all I can be. No more, no less, dont second guess. I love, I live, I laugh, I cry. I've wished sometimes that I could die. Some days I'm funny, others I'm not, sometimes I'm in overdrive and I can't stop. You may not like me, but that's okay because this is me and how I'll stay.
NAVI //
about entry links tweet tumblr Follow